One-to-one personal training with Trevor will give you:
- friendly, empathetic and motivational trainer who will give you a personally tailored training schedule that will be reviewed and updated as you progress.
- an interesting and individually structured programme each and every session.
- initial and regular health and fitness tests to monitor your progress.
- advice and encouragement regarding your diet.
- a variety of aerobic/cardiovascular and endurance exercises according to your aims.
- different exercise environments to choose from – in your home, outdoors, in a gym, whichever you prefer.
- a varied selection of equipment to workout with.
- support in and encouragement between sessions in order to keep you motivated and focussed.
There are a multitude of benefits that you can receive from entering into a Personal Training Plan with Trevor. These include:
One of the main reasons people give up exercising is that they lose motivation. I can provide the necessary motivation as well as continual support through a structured programme.
Weight loss / body shape
This is probably the number one reason people decide to have a Personal Trainer and the reality is it works through individual advice, information, support and encouragement.
Lifestyle and well-being
I can advise you on diet/healthy eating, and other lifestyle issues to help you become healthier and reach your fitness and well-being goals.
An individually tailored programme will help you achieve your goals faster and more effectively whether these are fitness, weight loss, training for an event, wellbeing or general health goals.
If you are new to exercising or a little rusty, I will introduce you to very simple, effective techniques and routines which will help build your confidence and knowledge.
Exercising safely – particularly if you have health or joint problems.
I will keep a close eye on your form and will monitor your condition during sessions. I will provide objective feedback about your strengths and limitations and this will help avoid unnecessary injury.
Effective results – more bang for your buck
I will help you focus on results and stop you wasting your time doing ineffective routines. I will help you get maximum results in minimum time.
Revitalise your tired old exercise routines
Although you might be reasonably fit I will move your training to a whole new plateau with modern updated techniques and routines. I will progress your training as you improve.
I will analyse your posture at the beginning in order to see whether there are any muscle imbalances which might adversely affect your technique and possibly cause injury unless corrected. This is one area where a Personal Trainer has a distinct advantage over gym and exercise class instructors. They do not have the time to look at each individuals posture and technique and correct this properly.