Having worked in the HR field for many years before becoming a qualified Personal Trainer I am now a specialist Nordic Walking Instructor.
As well as having technical qualifications I am first and foremost a “people” person and get on well with folk from all walks of life, ages and backgrounds. I have an understanding nature, and am a good listener and this coupled with my passion for fitness and exercise ideally qualifies me to help you to achieve your goals – whether that’s to get fitter, lose weight, to be healthier or just to have some fun being active.
I will guarantee that I will go that extra mile (literally!) for you and put 100% effort into helping you achieve your goals. Hopefully you will too!
My main qualities include being:
- A good communicator
- A good listener
- Honest and trustful
My qualifications include:
- Nordic Walking Instructor REPs Level 2 (NWUK)
- Personal Trainer REPs Level 3 (CYQ)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Instructor REPs Level 4 (BACPR)
- Cancer Rehabilitation Instructor REPs Level 4 (Cancer Rehab)
- Outdoor Exercise Instructor REPs Level 3 (CYQ)
- Adapting Exercise for Older Adults REPs Level 3
- Exercise Referral (GP) REPs Level 3
- Gym Instructor REPs Level 2 (CYQ)
- First Aid SCQF Level 6
- Qualified Teacher (PGCE)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institue of Personnel & Development (FCIPD)
- MBA Human Resources
View all of my reviews: